2021 Variety Booth Bike Winner
Congratulations to the 2021 Booya Raffle winners!
Grand Prize $1,000 – Amanda Jabs
2nd Prize $500 – Margaret Pfeffer
3rd Prize $200 – Shirley Balster
4th Prize $100 – Gary Wojciechowski
5th Prize $150 – Jana Kelly
6th Prize $50 – Susan Kreitz
7th Prize $50 – Dalana Larson
To all of the Volunteers who put in many hours of preparation before, during, and after.
A Special Thank you to our Prize Donors:
- Ken & Betty Zupon
- The Goulet Family
- Peggy Doboszenski
- Kathy Krier
- Anderson & Koch Ford
- Brian Sperry from North Branch Chevrolet for the use of the Rental Truck to haul the Booya Kettles
- Cub Foods
- Fleet Farm
- Discount Tire
And to all of those who participated in any way – Thank you!
Mission: to provide a community celebration in the fall of the year, usually September. It is a fun social event that also is a fundraiser for the parish.
When the Fall chill is in the air, St. Gregory’s is serving up some delicious soup to warm your soul! Garden fresh vegetables, chicken and beef are a few of items we incorporate along with our #1 ingredient…LOVE!
Our festivities begin following Sunday morning Mass. Grab some Booya and cornbread, or maybe a hot dog is more your style! Enjoy some homemade deserts and have a little fun! We have a raffle, Variety Booth, Wine Raffle and children’s games!
Have a few hours you can donate with your time? We have plenty of opportunities to enable our Booya to be successful and fun!
- Donate some of the food items needed!
- Bake a yummy homemade desert!
- Sell corks for the Wine Raffle!
- Help out in the Variety Booth!
- Chop up some veggies and meat!
- Washing dishes for the busy cooks!
- Monitor trash and cleaning off tables!
- Stirring the Booya overnight!
- Helping unload and return the heavy kettles!
- Tent, table and chair setup!
- Measuring and creating the delicious Booya!