Mission: to provide a community celebration in the fall of the year, usually September. It is a fun social event that also is a fundraiser for the parish.
When the Fall chill is in the air, St. Gregory’s is serving up some delicious soup to warm your soul! Garden fresh vegetables, chicken and beef are a few of items we incorporate along with our #1 ingredient…LOVE!
Our festivities begin following Sunday morning Mass. Grab some Booya or maybe a hot dog is more your style! Enjoy some homemade deserts and have a little fun playing some games! We have a raffle, Variety Booth, Bottle Booth, Wine Raffle and Children’s Games!
Donate a few hours of your time! There are many opportunities to make our Booya a successful and fun event!
- Donate some of the food items needed!
- Bake a yummy homemade desert!
- Sell corks for the Wine Raffle!
- Help out in the Variety Booth!
- Chop up some veggies and meat!
- Washing dishes for the busy cooks!
- Monitor trash and cleaning off tables!
- Stirring the Booya overnight!
- Helping unload and return the heavy kettles!
- Tent, table and chair setup!
- Measuring and creating the delicious Booya!